The stunning brand new Seattle Manual Recliner Armchair has been developed to the highest standards, providing strength, durability and supreme comfort. The Seattle is one of the latest recliners in our Premier collection offering unsurpassed comfort. It is upholstered in super soft Leather (Bond Grade). It is reclined using a Latch Recliner Mechanism and combined with foam arms and pillow back support enables you to really sink into the recliner for hours. And the supportive seating gives comfort and support where it’s needed the most. This model offers soft padding, excellent lumbar support and full chaise seating. Latch Mechanism Functionality To operate the latch mechanism place your hand on the latch located on the side of the chair and pull to release the footrest. To return to the upright position, gently push the footrest down with your legs to lock it back into place; at the same time the back of the recliner to return to it’s original position. Features; Material: Real Leather (Bond Grade) Total Dimension (cm): H: 103, W: 97, D: 92 Chair Height: 103 cm Chair Width: 97 cm Chair Depth: 92 cm Seat Height: 50 cm Seat Width: 53 cm Seat Depth: 53 cm Backrest Height: 69 cm Fully Reclined Dimensions: H:82 x W:97 x D:168 cm Maximum Weight Rating: 114 kg (18 Stone) Foot Stool: Yes Warranty: 12 Months
SEATTLE LEATHER RECLINER ARMCHAIR SOFA HOME LOUNGE CHAIR RECLINING GAMING (Cream)
Price: £179.00 (- 40%)Amazon.com Price (as of March 21, 2018 11:59 pm - Details)
- The stunning brand new Seattle Manual Recliner Armchair has been developed to the highest standards, providing strength, durability and supreme comfort.
- Comfortably padded, gives comfort and support where it's needed the most. This model offers soft padding, excellent lumbar support and full chaise seating.
- High quality Latch Recliner Mechanism, recline with ease by lifting the small latch on the side of the armchair.
- This chair has proved to be very popular and is one of our top sellers.
- All our products are fully fire retardant and meet or exceed UK safety regulations.